Sunday, January 29, 2012

Do i need to admit what ive done to move on?

over the past 4 years i have on and off done horrible things to my family i have since stopped all that and am about to move out. should i admit what i did? understand that doing so will probably be like hitting a self destruct switch on my relationship with my family. and may actually phycologically damage them. part of me thinks i should in order to move on, but another part thinks that would be selfish just doing that for my own needs of getting it off my chest. i dont think i could bring myself to admit it anyway my family is messed up enough should i really pile on to it or should i just spare them the truth and move on? your abswer are very important to me right now. here is my email if you need like more details about my situation and stuff. littlejacob26@yahoo.comDo i need to admit what ive done to move on?
I don禄't need to know what you did to answer your question. The thing I would say is what good will come from telling them? You said you're moving out now anyway. Yes, it would free your burden but it would probably cause more harm than good. If you learnt from your mistakes and are not doing it anymore, then I suggest live with it! Don't hurt them just tofeel better. Living with the guilt is part of the consequences your actions caused. It may serve as a reminder not to ever do it again to anyone! I think it is commendable that you are doing better choices and are working towards being a better person. There is a saying called, LIVE AND LEARNDo i need to admit what ive done to move on?
Every family has there share of problems maybe telling them the truth would be good for you and your family as well. The situation will be worse if you lie and then they will not trust you as much. Trust is such an important factor is any relationship. Even If you did wrong then by admitting your trying to right your wrong and your family should understand if you explain this to them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment