Sunday, January 29, 2012

Do people on Y!A take things way to seriously?

yesDo people on Y!A take things way to seriously?
Yep. And some get downrite RUDE and bullying about answering. I guess they forget to be nice. Geez, it is just Y/A people.
just go on the topic of religion, racism and you find some..... let's just say they are very opinionated and have deranged abilities to incite anger and rageDo people on Y!A take things way to seriously?
Yes, some do.
Dont worry bout me i dont :)Do people on Y!A take things way to seriously?
It probably depends on the category.
Give my answer a thumbs up if you have amazingly good looking genitals!
Especially in the R%26amp;S section
Sometimes
There are a few that do esp in other sections. Go to the religious section and find out for yourself.
Polls and Survey's? That was the wrong question to ask. I think we need more serious people here. :/
Not the majority.
Get serious!
NO! OF COURSE NOT! OF WITH HIS HEAD!!!!
Sometimes yeah and nice doodle
some, but there are so many trolls out there so they kind of balance it out
Most in P%26amp;S don't. Other sections, yes.
Many do
Ikr
No but I see what you mean
You are right now.
only the dumb and naive ones
may b
I think some do, but I just take it all with a pinch of salt
Not really. Depends on what it is of though.
it depends on the question
I've seen a few. Like relax it is no big deal!
no
lol
yes
I admit, yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment