Sunday, January 29, 2012

I cant stop crying, i dont know what im supposed to do???!!!!?

okay well i came home from school yesterday because i had diarrhea from my medication. and today i was having it again, and i really dont want to go to school with that. its super embarressing. im taking the medication because of my throat infection. plus i shouldnt even go with my infection.. but anywsy, i told my mom i didnt want to go with diarreah and she got so mad at me saying i dont care about anything and how my friends dont miss as much time as me and how im just an idiot. and obviously my friends didnt miss as much time as me because they arent sick, they didnt have a major concussion and they dont have to take medication everyday. i dont think its right for my mom to compare me to them? anyway so i missed alot of time before christmas because of my concussion. after i got in the accident i went right back to school and that made it worse so my doctor told me to stay home for a while, butmy mom made me go except for the days it was really bad. i know i missed alot of time but its not my fault these things happened to me and i cant control it so i dont know why my mom is being so mean and taking me down to my lowest??? i have no idea what to do and i really need any help i can get?! :( do you think its my fault?I cant stop crying, i dont know what im supposed to do???!!!!?
Awww ur mum should be on ur side , tell ur doctor about the side effects so he fan change ur medicine





Hope u get betterI cant stop crying, i dont know what im supposed to do???!!!!?
No its not your felt but my be your mom is warred about getting in to trouble and please talk to your doctor and my be he can change your medians. and my my be you should talk to your mom or a school consular about all the problems that you having at home will i hope that everything works out and i hope that you feel betterI cant stop crying, i dont know what im supposed to do???!!!!?
no its not your fault that you are sick. And i am sure that your school , has a home school program, where you can do your studies at home, at no cost to your parents. Good luck, and i hope you feel better.
Of course its not your fault. I missed three day after winter break and today is my first day back. I know I have a lot of homework but it wasn't my fault. I had an earache with a severe sinus infection and headaches. But still its not your fault. You shouldn't feel guilty because you felt sick. It happens to everyone. Also if your mom compares you to your friends ignore it. Other people have stronger immune systems but that doesn't allow your mom to compare you with others. I myself have a very weak immune system. Also if you you can't stay home because of the diarreah try to be strong at school. But if start to feel bad go to the nurse and don't be afraid to tell her. Good luck and hope you get better
  • permit practice test
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment