Sunday, January 29, 2012

How do I summon a demon?

I am starting to lack faith in something. God? Myrself? Someone close? I need to invite a spirit because I cant lose more than I already have. This is also how demonic possession can start and Kind of what Im hoping for. I want to feel hopeless and suicidal and cause Myself and others pain. I'm obviously aware of what can happen i need serious answers please. nobody trying to tell me not to do this or whatever only things that pertain to my questionHow do I summon a demon?
By acting the way you are......I am serious....put that same energy into prayer to God, and He will send you good spirits and or angels to guide and comfort you to encourage and influence you yo do good to those whom hate you. You may be contacted by your spirit guide if your prayers are heartfelt and sincere....those are the prayers that are answered faster.......my experiences~!~
Don't ever doubt that God is far, far stronger than Satan. Satan's power is limited; God's power is limitless. Satan's power is temporary; God's power is eternal. Satan's power is entirely evil; God's power is entirely good.



Furthermore, Satan is part of the creation鈥攂ut God is the Creator. In fact, the Bible repeatedly calls God the "Sovereign Lord"鈥攂ecause that is what He is. It says, "Sovereign Lord ... you made the heaven and the earth and the sea, and everything in them" (Acts 4:24). Satan didn't make the world; God did鈥攁nd God is still in control of it, because He is sovereign.



Yes, Satan has a certain measure of power, and we often see his power at work today. How else can we explain some of the terrible things that happen? Never forget that Satan has one goal: to block God's work wherever he can. To do this he will use every trick he can to deceive us and turn us away from Christ.



But someday Christ will return and destroy the devil's work. Satan is a defeated foe! Until that day, make it your goal to follow Christ. The Bible says, "Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour" (1 Peter 5:8). Don't become his next victim!



believer_in_jesus37421@yahoo.comHow do I summon a demon?
this is what i herd so i dont know if its true



-you need 12 black candles lightend,a mirror and you need to be in a dark room



lock yourself in a dark room (bathrooms better) light up the black candles,look in the mirror and close your eyes,and when it bang on 12 (midnight) open your eyes and you will see a demon
Do you want to summon a demon or a spirit to summon a demon you need a median but i doubt one would help however if you are trying to summon a particular spirit you need to make a shrineHow do I summon a demon?
You are already inviting demons into your life by thinking like this. I don't exactly know how to summon a demon because I have no interest in doing so, and I don't think you should either. Perhaps demons are already taking over you though.
Draw the demonic star on the floor in blood, draw a circle around it, and place about 20 candles along the circles edge. Light them, starting making demonic chants, and spaz out on the floor in the center.
use a ouija board and summon zozo, empusa or azazel although it does not always work that way, do some research first.
to summon a demon you first go to the dmv and stand in line several hours once youre feet are racked with pain there at the counter youll notice...boom...a demon. or just look in the phone book.
I'm really glad I've never come across a demon. I'm sorry but, haven't you heard that as soon as people summon demons they regret it. It's not a good idea to play with fire. Perhaps you should talk with someone.
Go to school naked with a fake mustache and say "sup sexy wanna be my demon" to every female. Shell be summoned and cause you real pain.. You need to see someone
I recommend that you get counselling and not invite more problems than you already have.
Okay, i do not think that is a good idea. If you wnt to be suicidal, listen to Justin Bieber's album. Boom!
I suggest talking to a psychiatrist.
Don't you'll regret it and please get help your God loves you more than you think!!!!
no such thing, fail
i think they pick you
You didn't even tell us how much mana you have.
  • italian translation to english
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment