Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I've run out of things to do in my minecraft survival world, any ideas?

I'm not a builder, it's not fun to build things, not to me anyway. I've fought the ender dragon, explored MANY structures in the nether (hate the nether though). Already constructed a mob grinder, have an automatic wheat farm, and also already have a breeding station to get meat and wool. I just need some Ideas of things to do, thanks.I've run out of things to do in my minecraft survival world, any ideas?
OMG! make an Exp grinder! it gives you sooooo many exp heres da link: ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_C6lrXiDag8

ps watch the one after that one he fixes somethings and adds detail

hope this helps!

%26lt;3 PearlI've run out of things to do in my minecraft survival world, any ideas?
You're better off making an XP farm for Blazes. They give you a lot more XP. But I guess since there's a higher spawn rate with monsters in the normal world, this is a little less efficient. Even so, here's the link to the tutorial

Etho's Lab:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrtcJ4c_6鈥?/a>



And since you hate the Nether, you can try and overcome that hatred by making this heheheheh.I've run out of things to do in my minecraft survival world, any ideas?
My personal highlight of my world is a giant water slide XD
  • chuckie cheese
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment