Sunday, January 29, 2012

Ladies 18/up, what is the best thing i can do according to my situation ?

I am 27 years old.. i am going through great depression right now, and i dont have anyone to talk to about this.. what is happening is that.. well i have extremely low self esteem. the main reason is because it seems that the devil is always with me and that is what people see in my eyes.. i get ignored, i get looked at by mean faces.. usually women.. and made fun of.. like today, i was walking to my class. i took a turn and a young lady around my age said excuse me sir.. ( she was with a guy and another girl ) when they took a couple of steps forward one of the girls said " omg, did you see his face.." they started laughing and the other girl said to her "your mean" and she said " well its true " for that reason i do not talk to anyone and i don't talk to know one. i try to stay as isolated as possible.. which is not a good thing, because i am at a point of suicide... these things that are happening to me did not start recently.. i have been bullied my whole life ( almost beaten to death several times for no reason..) i just want these problem to be over and i want to live a "NORMAL" life. i am single... mostly because women do not give me a chance so that i can show them who i am... i am the kind of guy who has a huge heart, respectful, kind,.. i have never in my life found some so that i can talk to, spoil, share my thoughts and feelings for her.. right now i have decided to forget women.. forget everyone in this world.. just going to live my own world until i can not take it anymore. which i am almost there...



to me the only possible explanation is that i am the most hideous person in the world. the way i see it is if it bothers people looking at me or passing by me.. ( the women who pass by me tend to the left or right wall while walking)



http://www.flickr.com/photos/73838199@N06/6670186695/in/photostream



What would you do if you spent your whole life suffering mentally because of other people?



thanks :/ ....



p.s. yesterday, i decided to go to the gym at the university that i go to.. i went to the section where the dumbbells were at.. i picked up a weight and started lifting.. a minute later i looked at a clock that was about five steps towards me.. as i was looking the girl that was working out was looking giving me a weird mean look, as if i was not wanted there.. so i just put the weights up and left...Ladies 18/up, what is the best thing i can do according to my situation ?
Lets face it, society is always going to have an opinion. However, it is your responsibility to feel comfortable in your own skin. If you don't accept yourself, how do you expect others to accept you? You have to stand up to those people. Try smiling, go for a walk, try to say hi to someone while you are on your walk- i do this all the time and it honestly makes my day! Its all about coaching yourself to accept yourself. Who cares what that person said to you? Who are they in your life? THEY ARE NOBODY! The most important person in your life is YOU! To be quite honest, you are not even as bad as you think you are. I think you are very cute and professional. You could even be an actor if you put some tux on! You would look so adorable. I've seen lots of people that look like you, but you know what they have that you don't have? CONFIDENCE. Don't worry about what those people say, because you know what? When you are out of university, it will be you with the stable life.



I hope you get better.
Yo dude I may not be a lady and honestly I don't think you need a ladys advice on this one.. NO OFFENSE LADDDIEEEESSS :)



I feel exactly like you most of the time. I am always depressed. I finally met a girl the other day just wanted me for sex and now won't speak to me anymore. I'm homeless. I'm suicidal. I haven't been to work in two weeks because I injured myself and so now not only am I homeless, I'm now broke as well beyond compare. I hate life I hate everything... But you know what man... You gotta learn when to just say F IT just F all of it. Like why are we letting other people and life and women dictate how we think or how we're supposed to feel?? Hell No yo. Listen man honestly I could type about 10 pages to you as to why you are gonna be ok and what you can do But it starts with you. So if you'd like you can email me and I'll give you my number or something if you wanna talk cause Im a very caring person and loving and we're basically very similar as people just bad luck cause we're good people. Email me and I'll shoot you my number and we'll chat man.



Btw no homoooooooooo lol



You're not as ugly as I thought you were making yourself out to be.



Oh and another thing you're trying to get an american woman lol. they're all garbage and raised with terrible morals lol.



Holla at me if you want to talk homie. I'm here if you want it.

jbutr8889@yahoo.comLadies 18/up, what is the best thing i can do according to my situation ?
You're not bad looking, honestly. :) you're cute. keep your head up.
theres sumthing wrong here. for sum reason, i feel like that picture u uploaded either isnt an accurate represenatation of what u look like, (because u look, nd its obvious in it, that ur normal), or theres sumthing ur not telling usLadies 18/up, what is the best thing i can do according to my situation ?
Depression is a very serious problem. And if the things you say are true, you should seek professional help from a counsellor. Often times, they will try to work a plan with you, to keep you safe from harm.
  • cb radio
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment