Sunday, January 29, 2012

How to deal with the whole "I love you as a brother/friend"?

A friend of my's hit me with that sentence, and you know I really like her. Apparently she has a new boyfriend. Needless to say, im heartbroken to say the least. Her mother passed away from ovarian cancer a couple of months back, and to honor her memory I donate money to the ovarian cancer research fund. However I never told my friend about it. I feel it wouldn't be the right thing to do. I don't know I just feel soooo lost :(How to deal with the whole "I love you as a brother/friend"?
You either continue to just be her friend, or you completely forget about her and move on with life. In all honestly she probably wont ever feel the same about you so it would be foolish to hold out for that. If you can't be happy as just her friend then stay away from her. Quite honestly there are so many wonderful girls out there, she's not the only one or even one in a million. It just wasn't meant to be with her, years later when you find the one for you you'll look back and be grateful she put you into the friend zone.
More guys and girls should take chances. If you are getting the vibe from her that she likes you back, make a move! This sounds rediculous, but look her in the eyes and say, "I feel something for you, [Jane]" when it's the right time. Even kiss her.



But just to let you know, whenever we say "I love you like a brother", I can be true or not true. It just depends on how much you flirt and how attractive you are. Just being honest, I'm sure you're plenty attractive and you should win her over:)



About the boyfriend, forget about him. They'e not married.How to deal with the whole "I love you as a brother/friend"?
Aww jeez, I had to say that line a few months back and totally felt like **** about it cos he was really upset. It just would have felt too much like kissing my brother, I'd known him too long.



She probably feels as bad about it as you do, just try to go on like normal and maybe move on with another girl. She obviously doesnt want to lose you though.
Don't tell her now because you don't want her to feel like you only did it/are saying that to change her mind. Maybe eventually she'll be into you but maybe not.



You'll have to move on. I know it sucks, I've been friendzoned before. But from the sounds of it, you sound like a great guy that any girl would be lucky to have. Good luck, you'll find someone better.How to deal with the whole "I love you as a brother/friend"?
Just continue being friends, forcing is always disruptive.







"My's" %26lt;- Seriously lol
One does not simply get out of the friendzone.
That guy screwed up.
just tell her how you feel and she will understand. i dont think it will change anything..

No comments:

Post a Comment