Sunday, January 29, 2012

Why do I want to be in an abusive relationship?

I'm a 16 year old lesbian, and I want to be in a relationship really bad, but for some odd reason, I want it to be abusive. 0_0



Not the angry boyfriend type thats just wants someone to control, and beats his girlfriend for no reason.



But I want a very addicting relationship where we are both obssessed with each other, and I want my girlfriend to be very jelous and possessive. The kind that looks through my phone all the time, and gets jelous when I talk to other people.



I honestly don't know why I want a relationship like that, Maybe I like the idea of some one loving me that much it drives them to do those things. My friend told me that he thinks I'm being self destructive and me wanting to be in an abusive relationship is my way of doing self harm, like some one who cuts them selves. I'm going to ask my therapist next time I go (yes I alreadysee therapy, for any one who suggest me to go)



I know I sound like a dumb asz, but I was just wondering if any one could give their reasons on why I want this?



No rude comments please

tankz =PWhy do I want to be in an abusive relationship?
Well, I think to some degree, everyone has at least a tinge of either Sadism or Masochism in their nature. Some of us like to control - and some of us enjoy being controlled.



So maybe it is just the masochist in you. You just want someone to take over, and control your life for you. Maybe you would find life easier if someone took such control. Maybe your life needs discipline and structure.Why do I want to be in an abusive relationship?
You just want an adventurous life, not a boring relationship most people have.

You want to spice it up a bit.

Like say a dramatic life, ones you read in books or watch on T.V.

It looks or sounds cool to you, but when you really live in one, the very same day that happens to you, you'll regret it. I mean it.



Hope I helped. (:Why do I want to be in an abusive relationship?
I didn't know being overly jealous is considered abusive. O.o





Damn i must be extremely abusive then Ha!



Anyways back to your question, i dont think having someone like that isn't self destrucive.



I think you just want to be wanted.





i could be wrong idk %26gt;%26gt;
You just want to know you're loved :) But you wouldn't need the possessiveness in your relationship if you trusted that your girlfriend was honest about her love for you..
  • mexican food
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment