Sunday, January 29, 2012

How do you define a "loser"?

To me, a loser is someone who gossips about everyone and does malicious things to get to ppl. Also to me, a loser is ppl who try to fit in too much. How do you define it?How do you define a "loser"?
I don't think anyone is a loser, because if you think they are, they have friends who think that they are winners. To me, the positive cancels out the negative. However, someone who trashes people or intentionally tries to irk people and set them off to me they are PATHETIC. If you talk about someone behind their back and don't have the balls to say it to their face then WHO ARE YOU? besides trash. If you feel the need to spend your time making people upset which consequently makes them look bad, then you ARE A COWARD. If people out their do both of things, then they just need to GROW UP.How do you define a "loser"?
Daniel, your not going to like my answer, but I must tell the truth.



A loser is a person who is being unduly effected by others; reacting instead of acting, being led rather than leading.



Worrying about gossip, malicious things, and people fitting in, would certainly define a loser.



Don't worry about losers, think about being a winner. A real winner wouldn't spend a single second thinking about any of that stuff.
  • lady gaga born this way album
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment