Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Do you agree with this or has this happened to you?

In regards to falling in love, when all you want to do is continue looking for it. The best thing to do is the opposite of what you want, which is like reverse psychology. Instead of looking for love you should go out and have fun with friends and not worry about hooking up with anyone. Do you think this is true?Do you agree with this or has this happened to you?
I totally agree with this! I believe that when you stop looking for love, it will come to you. That's what happened to me. I never looked to be in a relationship and I kind of dated around for fun. Then, at job corps, I met the love of my life when I wasn't even trying. I've always found this to be best. When you force a relationship or come across as too desperate, it never works out. I basically worked on MYSELF before I knew I was ready for him, not the other way around. I hope this helps.Do you agree with this or has this happened to you?
Yes and no, If you go out not looking for love, and you see a female/male you like, but you dont make a move, how can they possibly know that you are interested and looking for love in the first place? And if you constantly look for it, your bound to tell your friends about it, and at that point it just makes you seem desperate when all you have on your mind is meeting someone...
  • cb radio
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment