Sunday, January 29, 2012

I really like to read books but for some reason am not feeling motivated?

When I turn on the computer and sit in front hours pass by, once time is wasted later I regret that I wanted to do other things that I actually like more to do e.g read my favorite books on Engineering. I am having trouble with motivation. What should I do to get motivated? I don't know why this is happening with me.I really like to read books but for some reason am not feeling motivated?
We are what we eat and drink. If we consume always pure and good quality food items and drinks, it will help to generate good thoughts, ideas and feelings. Our intake of solid or liquid should be healthy, nourishing and delicious.



On the contrary, if we take impure, unhealthy, bad or poor quality food along with bad drinks, besides weed habits, it may destabilize our mind. Moreover we are easily susceptible to negative influences than positive influences. So we should never have friends who are capable of spoiling our mood. Then our mind remains unsettled. Afterwards, it is difficult to bring back the mind in proper shape. It takes long time. Impure mind will only generate bad, poor, weak or evil thoughts, ideas or feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment