Thursday, February 23, 2012

Do you appreciate a sensitive partner?

Do you appreciate a partner who is sensitive to the way you feel?



I do; my husband is always so concerned about how I'm feeling and if I'm feeling down for whatever reason, he will do his very best to make things better. He will run a bubble bath for me, go out and and buy pink roses and then make a nice dinner or something like that...very sweet and sensitive. That's a Capricorn for you ?



I have Moon in Virgo, Venus in Leo and Gemini in the 7th H



BQ: Which sign do you find to be the most INSENSITIVE?



State your Moon, Venus and 7th House placements.Do you appreciate a sensitive partner?
Yes, I do; however, I don't think that depends much on a person's sign but on whether or not they really love you;) In general, speaking of specific traits some Zodiacal signs have, I'd say Cancer and Capricorn men are the most thoughtful of the Zodiac;) as for the least sensitive I'd say Taurus, doubtlessy;)



I'm a Scorpio, Moon in Gemini, Venus in Libra and Taurus in the VII House.
You're welcome:) thank you:)

Report Abuse

Do you appreciate a sensitive partner?
You are so lucky to have him,its so hard to find someone like that these days.
Honestly I love and appreciate sensitive people,but almost everyone I know act pretty cold and I don't know,people in general don't like showing their feelings much...
So when you meet someone who is sensitive and show it,its just great :D
BQ: Capricorn,Aquarius

p.s. just wondering cause I have Gemini in the 7th too... Does he have some Gemini traits at all?

Thank you,Serenity :)
Perhaps, I might appreciate them, it might teach me to be more sensitive. Maybe, I just might see them as a tool to use and learn from at first, and maybe later on as a partner. idc.



BQ: Aquarius, fragile/hurt Pisces//Taurus, Virgo?Do you appreciate a sensitive partner?
of course i do, it is a must for me as i am so sensitive myself.



it's something everyone has to learn if it doesn't come naturally. "treat others as you would like to be treated".
Yes, I do appreciate a sensitive partner.



BQ - Taurus
Yes I do appreciate it. I don't believe in that astrology crap.
U urself are pious soul, ARIES are insensitive
I haven't had a partner yet, but you sound like you're in an amazing relationship! Super jealous now :P

I have no idea what the details are of my birthchart, I don't understand it, even asked a question about it: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…



But as for Capricorns, they ARE incredibly romantic, I'm supposed to be a polar opposite of a Cappy, yet I have so many friends who're Capricorns. I admire how they take their relationships seriously, they'll want a relationship that's built to last. I certainly can relate to that. That said, I don't think I could handle a long-term relationship with a Cappy. They can be crazy blunt sometimes, workaholics and really care about the status quo. Maybe my moons, and rising stars aren't matched up to the suit of a cappy's...



The sign that is most insensitive is my dad, an Aries. I can tell you, me being a Cancer and being super sensitive...I can take it from almost every sign except an Aries... My dad has this saying "spare the rod and beat the child" and he lives by it. He'd abuse me physically and wouldn't care and does it to this day, I'm 19. Growing up with a Leo mother doesn't help very much either. Both of these fire signs can be very insensitive... but an Aries they like to get things done, and in their passion and zeal often lose sight of the consequences for themselves and others. Yes, they often try to be diplomatic and tactful, but it is hard for them. When they do so they feel that they are being dishonest and phony. It is hard for them even to understand the mindset of the diplomat. I've tried to reason with myself that not all Aries are like this, but boy have I met my fair share to see how they'll provoke arguments and not even see the consequence of it? To them it's all in good fun.



I like to stick with Taureans and Pisces instead. They just want to be loved. :) That's really what matters.



I'm a Cancer female, have no idea what my moon/venus/7th house placements are.
Well, I think most people- regardless of age, gender, ethnicity- appreciates someone who cares about their needs and is sensitive to them.



I'm sensitive to the people I love in my life and I appreciate sensitivity given back to me. However, I might appear "cold" or "indifferent" to people who annoy me/that I dislike, or that I do not know. I try to be polite, but somethings that isn't good enough for people.



If anyone does not appreciate sensitivity, then they obviously have a low self esteem and worth. Think about it; anyone who loves us has some degree of sensitivity towards us. You can be aloof to the public world, but there are people who are close to you in private you show sensitivity to and that you care about, even if it has been a battle between you and your emotions. I say this because anyone who doesn't want a sensitive partner obviously wants an asshole who doesn't care about them. Truth.





BQ: I find fire dominated people either tend to be compassionate/sensitive/loyal but in a fiery/enthusiastic wau or the opposite; insensitive/bullying/rude. It depends on other aspects and house placements also and how mature they are.



I think people with a heavily aspected Mars esp squares and opps, tend to be insensitive. Mars-Mercury conj, squares and oppositions can be either be brutally rude or just make mean remarks on occasion. My sister has Mars-Mercury conjunction in Sagittarius ( in the 7H ). She has sometimes snide and rude remarks. She isn't verbally abusive; she can just say mean things when she wants to. She takes this out ot people closest to her; she comes off as extremely nice to people hwo do not know her or are just aquaintances.

No comments:

Post a Comment