Monday, February 20, 2012

Marrieds - Do any of you start to wish you were married to one (or some) of your YA Contacts?

Because I sure as hell am! They seem to have, and display, the qualities I want in a wife. You know... the important things like...





bewbies...

they perform oral...

will have sex because they enjoy it in greater frequency than the passing of Haley's Comet...

display affection...

have desire...







Just seems like my spouse did not get issued these...Marrieds - Do any of you start to wish you were married to one (or some) of your YA Contacts?
DUDE................

What the hell are doing thinking about your M%26amp;D contacts THAT way?

You should be ashamed.

Your contacts are not to be thought of as marriage material.

There is none of that love stuff which is required for a spouse.
You love your wife, right? What's that get you?
Does the wife thing get you Bewbs....NO
Does the wife thing get you Oral?........Oh Hell No
Affection?............. Dude Please


Contacts are NOT for marriage.
Contacts are for lust and lots of it.

Maybe I am beginning to see the problem here.

Damn, why do I have to explain this?
My dear wife doesn't come anywhere near Y!A but has all of the redeeming qualities of which you speak.



She also lacks, thankfully, peculiar trolling qualities, the desire to RickRoll me and a lack of desire to Report-Monkey me into divorce court.



I can has a lucky.Marrieds - Do any of you start to wish you were married to one (or some) of your YA Contacts?
Maybe 10 yrs. from now you will be. Has anyone from M%26amp;D ever met and married, that you know of?

I generally only communicate with women contacts and although some have expressed wishes of bedding SexiLexi, I wouldnt want to disappoint them so I'm keeping it on a friendly basis.
The next time you will have sex...................



will be in mid 2061, (according to Fred Whipple's "dirty snowball model)".....



That is when the next Halley's Comet is suppose to appear again in the inner solar system.



Can you really wait THAT LONG....????



I know I've been waiting a long time too, but I don't want to be dead first....



Yup, sometimes I do wish upon a star....!!!!Marrieds - Do any of you start to wish you were married to one (or some) of your YA Contacts?
Oh dear, oh dear. If any of us wed it would be a disaster.





I hereby decree that there shall be no marriage of contacts (except for me and others like me who have their spouse as a contact already.)



As Guy said... contacts are for lust. As soon as you find out the bad habits, the mystery is gone it's over.... and that would be sad.



Bad Enigma!! No more of this or I am sending you to your room.
If any one of these women ever met me in real life, they'd need their stomach pumped from the bile and the excessive heaving and the explosive diarrhea.

But that doesn't stop me from thinking about unzipping Batty's skin-tight costume and tonguing her senseless to numerous toe-curling orgasms while I jerk off yet again today.
I plan to meet my cyber lover/contact for real. We are deliciously sexually compatible plus I am willing to do whatever it takes to have that continue. Last night I put away my vibrator and it turned back on by itself. Even my vibrator can't get enough of me.
Just India...because then we could combine our stash and scissor in it. Plus I think she would be totally cool with me hooking up with guys.

P.S. I've seen your wife and she does have boobs. Maybe just stick with her, Hoss.
Strange question. Meating contacts is something. Marrying them is another story... We know from our contacts only what they are willing to show us, don't we ?



Now, show me those pics so I have new sp material for tomorrow !
Lmao...I don't have many contacts and the ones I do have I don't know well.
Isn't every woman like that??
Maybe you should have just done what I did, and married a woman with whom you were sexually compatible.
God no. The more time I spend on here the more I realize how awesome I am and how great my life is.



No offense to y'all, you're all great and entertaining.
No, because you may get a big surprise behind that profile picture and it ain't pretty.
Nope, in fact to be honest this place makes me realize how good I have got it with my yankee.



but I'm sure you feel otherwise..;o) southern women make great wives!
You sound like a rookie Y.A. user!!

You'll get your heart broke when you figure out the cheaters!1
No, you people are all crazy.
i think i have one contact and i believe its Naughty Guy and as nice as he may be...i prefer my husband.
Sorry, but no, I know what I have is good and plan to savor it...
no. That's not to say I wouldn't mind wife swapping now and then...

No comments:

Post a Comment