Monday, February 20, 2012

Work place harassment--what can I do?

This guy has pushed me, hit me, threatened to "blow up" my car, verbally harassed EVERY single person there, he's late all the time, which effects everyone, in fact he was 2 1/2 hours late earlier this week. I've tried putting it in writing and giving it to the manager, but nothing was done. He's been fired twice but they let him come back. All the other managers are afraid of him, as he makes it a very hostile environment, but the manager in charge of firing people (or just dealing with it in general) won't do a thing. She ignores it whenever we tell her about him. I don't know what else to do. Actually, we're all at a loss. Tomorrow, he works with me. I've told the managers I'm not going to work in the same area with him, and for the most part, they listen. But whatever he says, goes. When they gave him his job back the second time, they said if he makes any mistake, he'll be fired. He was LATE 2 1/2 hours. He should have been fired then.

I don't know what else to do. It's hell working with this guy.Work place harassment--what can I do?
Lol ok and to answer you question. Move to Las Vegas, you can become a bartender (a cool one) or like a dancer or something. Las Vegas is a BIG party place.Work place harassment--what can I do?
tell your parents about that you are having a hard time at your job and get them to talk to your manager and if that doesn't work then call up the police and tell them about the guy who was harassing you and that you feel threatened by him and that he's physically abused you and if that doesn't work then move to another work placement, hope it helps!!!!Work place harassment--what can I do?
If everyone feels the same as you, go as a group to the manager and everyone say, either he goes or we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment