Sunday, February 26, 2012

I'm missing my EX so Much! it's hard to move on?

Please don't tell me to focus on myself that's what I'm doing everyday.



I've been doing so many things everyday that I am so exhausted when I come home being busy with friends and just having fun. But when night comes and I'm about to sleep, I start to think about him. Even in the day, he crosses my mind, I wonder if he misses me too :(



It's only been one week.I haven't contact him, he was the last one to contact me and I have not respond back. I am not picking up the phone because I am still IN PROCESS of healing and moving on.



It's just hard to move on, when you're missing this person. I don't know what to do. The fact that he is not trying to work this out shows that he really doesn't care. Can anyone put yourself in HIS shoes? There is no Closure because I just walked away which makes it harder because I'm always thinking about the situation.I'm missing my EX so Much! it's hard to move on?
I dont have a good answer for you and I apologize for that but I can say that im totally feeling you with what your going through because I to am going through it and it totally sucks!!!

If he really loves you then he'll take care of what he needs to and come find you and be apart of your life in a healthy way. Keep your head up and stay positive and remember that everything happens for a reason and your where your spouse to be:)
I must be missing something subtle here but, if you are missing him so much WHY IS HE YOUR EX??? What on earth caused you to JUST WALK AWAY??? If that is how YOU ended it, are you really surprised that he is showing so little interest now?? And you are blaming HIM for not trying to resolve the situation when it was YOU who walked away. WHY did you walk away? Until that question is answered, there seems little hope of any sort of reconciliation between you.I'm missing my EX so Much! it's hard to move on?
There is a reason and I imagine it is a good reason why he is your ex. It is really easy once you are out of the bad times to just remember the good times. When you start missing him remind yourself why he is your ex.
Dont ask first. He maybe think of you as easy girl if you ask him to be rejoin as sweet hart. Instead, you could meet him in street as a un planned situation without notice. And check how he respond!!. But, never ask first. You can give some hint with out notice.I'm missing my EX so Much! it's hard to move on?
You had better do something if you want him back before he finds someone new. Why did you split in the first place , maybe you should try and work things out
This is what I would tell you for inspiration:

No matter who broke your heart, or how long it takes to heal, you鈥檒l never get through it without your friends. It鈥檚 hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does. If someone you love hurts you - cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it. Never be sad for what is over, just be glad that it was once yours. If a deep wound on your arm doesn't heal for several months, what makes you think a deep wound to your heart will heal overnight?





A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself to fix it.





This is what I will tell you in reality:

Go to Sams or Costco and get a gigantic thing of pretzels, cheese puffs.. whichever thing you least prefer to eat. Everytime you want to call, eat a few... When you finish the container, go ahead and call/contact them. You likely will be way over it by then.
Depending on why you left him to begin with...... my advice would be to just get back together with him. I mean when you were in the relationship with him maybe the problems seemed worse than they really were. But now that you see what your missing your realizing that the "problems" weren't really that bad to begin with.


But that depends on WHY you left to begin with.

Good luck!


P.S. I'm sorry about your situation. I can imagine how difficult it would be and i hope everything works out for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment