Thursday, February 23, 2012

Your first reaction when the earthquake happened?

Most people know when an earthquake occures, they should immediately go under the table, etc. But at that time, they may be so shocked and confused not to remember what is the best thing to do.



ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE EXPERIENCED AN EARTHQUAKE SO FAR, ANSWER THIS QUESTION:



what was your first reaction at that time?

1) going under the table

2) standing in the doorframe

3) running outward to open place

4) just running around, wondering what to do



If you're not from America, please write which country you're living in....Your first reaction when the earthquake happened?
I slept through it, until Fracking came to the UK the worst earthquakes were just very minor tremors, a few plates rattling.Your first reaction when the earthquake happened?
Sat in the car wondering what was wrong with my engine - until I saw the other cars at the light were moving too...then I turned to my husband and said "I think it's an earthquake". That's about it.Your first reaction when the earthquake happened?
I sat here congratulating myself that I had an earthquake proof house, L'Aquila suffered badly though.



I live in Italy (as you are American, that is in Europe...)

No comments:

Post a Comment