Monday, February 20, 2012

I want to have sex with my aunt. How to tell her?:-P?

I m 18 and she is 25.this is 2nd marriege of uncle. Whenever i be alone in home she come sit very close to me and try to touch to my body with her body.she always bend in front of me to show her boobs. She always itch her vagina whenever i be sitted beside her. She do these thing only with me.she always make something special for me in food. She also discussed with me that what she is going to do or not.we daily talk for very long time.2 days before she is discussing with of how child behave when it is inside in her mother stomac.she also ask of that whatever u want u can share with me.this all thing is happening from last 1 month. Whenever i crack some jokes she hit me on my back Does it mean that she wanna do sex with me. Reply as soon as possible. Don't reply how sick you are and all those thing.I want to have sex with my aunt. How to tell her?:-P?
Go for it bro. I would. None of my aunts are hot though.... Can I have yours afterward? o.O
I don't really know what else to say, but that you're sick. That's the best answer most of us can come up with for you.I want to have sex with my aunt. How to tell her?:-P?
Refrain from getting into close situations with your aunt...........%26amp; get a girlfriend for your self to make love to.........
Thats so wrong but watever its yur problem well if u wat to find out get naked in a room yur room it doesnt mater and see wat happensI want to have sex with my aunt. How to tell her?:-P?
Any sick twisted minded man that wants to have sex with there aunt of any relatives have a mental problem. And the aunt really need help cause thats just not right and its a sin
LOL This does not sound very good. I am sure this is just in your head I would not say anything about this in your RL.
DON'T!
sounds nasty bro
what the loool
omg, you are a sick person.
just tell her

can i kiss u....is she ans yes. then every thing is fine.

or she say no. then u told her i am joking...

i think its working..
What else would we say but sick!!! Thats because it is,and so is your english.

No comments:

Post a Comment