Sunday, February 26, 2012

If you go to an awful school, what things can you do to improve your education?

I go to an awful school in Scotland where my maths teacher does not tell us what to revise for a test, my french teacher just simply does not teach and the head teacher is useless and does not listen to us.



My things would be:

To revise over the internet with websites like BBC Schools

Read books (The more you read, the more you understand of the language)

Get your parents to help (I find that my dad teaches better than my maths teacher)

Watch educational TV programmes.

Borrow textbooks or past papers from your school.



I am also in the process of reporting the school to inspectors and they are visiting to check up on the school. Most of the pupils are telling them what has happened so maybe you could do that too!If you go to an awful school, what things can you do to improve your education?
There are so many things you can do outside of school

-Read newspaper articles and the subsections such as style, arts, science

-Watch documentaries online or on tv

-Read non fiction books on the topics you're unsure on

-There are so many cheap educational outings or trips available

-Read articles/essays online

-Watch films/theatre productions based on the topics

-Get a tutor, a couple hours a week

-Make powerpoint presentationsIf you go to an awful school, what things can you do to improve your education?
Read books on your subjects on weekends.If you go to an awful school, what things can you do to improve your education?
textbooks! thats what I did and I got got A*'s



bottom line, study :)

No comments:

Post a Comment