Thursday, February 23, 2012

Please Diagnose me, what's wrong?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

I'm gonna give the full story, so that you can give me the best answers. I'm a 14 year old freshman in high school.



Recently, I haven't been able to focus at all. In school, I will randomly zone out and start thinking of other things and zone back in randomly. When I have to read something, I reread it over and over again trying to make sense of it, but it's like my mind just doesn't process it. When someone is talking to me, I will zone out and stop paying attention. When I zone out and start thinking of something, I just keep thinking of more stuff and more stuff until, POP! I snap back into reality. For example, if I am thinking about fighting, I will jerk my head from side to side to simulate throwing punches, and I won't even realize I'm doing it. Also, I was recently put in a psych ward for drug abuse. This has been happening ever since then. Some days I sleep fine, and some days I have trouble falling asleep and wake up in the night and can't sleep. Some days, I would feel absolutely TERRIBLE and feel like I can't go on for absolutely no reason, and some other days I'm fine. I barely ever have fun doing things I used to do for fun all the time.



PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Is it ADHD? Depression? Who can I talk to for help? If you think you can help me, you can ask me more questions that would help to figure out whats wrong.



(This is a repost because I need more answers! PLEASE HELP ME!Please Diagnose me, what's wrong?!!?!?!?!?!?!?
Counselor/therapist/doctor
It's the drugs, don't be an idiot and stop.Please Diagnose me, what's wrong?!!?!?!?!?!?!?
sounds like d4erealisation disorder tom me, google it and read up

its caused by stress, fear, worry and anxiety



if you can relax it will stop
It sounds like A.D.D... talk to your doctor and get ridelinPlease Diagnose me, what's wrong?!!?!?!?!?!?!?
Up until the "put in a psych ward for drug abuse" I was gonna say that you sound like a teenager. I think you should go see a doctor. No one on yahoo answers can diagnose you. But you should really get off the drugs. I doubt those help any.

No comments:

Post a Comment