Thursday, February 23, 2012

How to get rid of all my worries?

im picky about worries, every day at school im worried about me turning this in and every night when im stuffed i would get dropped off 1 hour and 30 minutes b4 school starts and i would have enough time to do unfinished work but it pisses me of on how on a simple school day all worries come in like how will i do this turn that in what if i drop it and also i keep on planning a head A LOT its like second hand nature to me i always have to scheduled something and when it happens and not one but many things. and also about reality and if i can get this and when im free to do this, and i don't want to over exaggerate and tell the doctor for some prescriptions all i want is to get all these worries out of my head and stop over planning things when there is a 75% chance it might fail and when i plan something i always have to go over it and eventually i find even more flaws so i want a simple easy way to remember stuff and not worry too much and plan ahead or plan something over millions of times because im a christian and no offense but god hasnt been doing a lot to me lately but im still waitin. but for now all i want is a simple easy way to feel happy clear my mind and prevent these pop ups because it annoys me how i go over something thoroughly and still feel uncomfortable btw im 13 if that helps but i love video games and i have a great social life and im up to date with technology and smart but those worries kill me all i want is to get peace from all worries and feel great and live life and also still get every thing wright with out all this issues. anything helps 10 points to best answer because these is what troubles me and one more thing give me links if you can and do not use ginormous words but im in 7th grade but its killing me sometimes even over the weekend. and ps sometmes too im veary close from a b t an a or bein a 4.0 or like 3.7-8 but this quarter i already now ill get 1 b minus but then all my other grades are a minus so i have to prevent them from reducing at the last moment cuz the quarter is coming to and end and also that math is also a b but its 89 so ill try to get it to an A but any last minute clutch help i have lots of test and its like scarring me how i have 1 quiz on science history and and a math that is almost an A and a bible memory verse and a test and a science test this time and also an english report do all on the same day except my science quiz but all i want is to stop worry and feel confident no matter what and atleast get all as and one b thats a 3.9 b cuz ts in pe but we had a written test so that was gay but i got one of the best grades and this school is way too hard even though i want to be an nba player (im on the b-ball team) if i dont make it i have education to back me up,, so any help?How to get rid of all my worries?
I'm in the same boatHow to get rid of all my worries?
Take a deep breath...

Finish all homework....

if not take help from parents..

then enjoy rest of the day...

simple i do it everyday!
  • virtual villagers 5
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment