Thursday, February 23, 2012

How can I return to my normal life when I'm constantly looking over my shoulder?

When I was a teenager I fell head over heels in love with a guy, he felt the same way about me. We were so in love that everyone, even our parents, thought we were going to grow up and get married. We did too, we had names for our kids picked out and everything. When I was 16 we broke up because he cheated on me. I was devistated but I managed to attempt to pick myself up and move on, which I did... but he didn't. He started going derranged on everyone! Somehing had changed, he wasn't the same person I knew once before. I started dating one of his friends, hen he started stalking me. He would call me up and leave messages on the answering machine, text me, call my cellphone, came to the high school I went to everyday-even though he dropped out, set his house on fire. Once he committed that crime he was sent away to the mental hospital because he wasn't acting normal. More like laughing maniacly. He came back and continued to stalk me, I would wake up in the mornings to go to school and I would see his car at the end of my road. I put restraining orders on him, but he would break them and break in to my house. He would tell me I would be sorry if I called for help and being so young I wasn't sure how to handle this type of situation, so I just listened to what he had to say to me until my bus would arrive for me to go to class, he would let me do that. I was so confused, I didn't know what to do. I felt like people didn't care enough to actually listen what I would tell them. I would tell folks on my bus and I would tell people about it. I didn't have the proof so no one took me seriously, said I was crying for attention. I was ignored so much, I just would learn to defend myself and tried not to provoke him. He would tell mecrazy things like I was a reincarnated Egyptian Dragon Princess and he was a reincarnated Emporer and that we were destined to be together, stuff like that. I told my mom but she never had time for me; she thought I was some wild child that she lost control of just like my older sister. He finally stopped once I started dating his friend, who I am currently married to as of now. My husband was the only person that cared about me that knew what he was about, he witnessed what he was doing and for once I felt like my nightmare would end. Once he came face to face with my now husband, he left me alone for almost 5 years. I soon found out that he got locked up in the institution again for battery and I was told he would be there for a while. I found relief for a while, until I saw him at the court house buying tags. My friend was with me and talked to him, after I ran out of the building and told me that he seemed like he was a zombie. She said it seemed like he was on some type of medication and he didn't seem crazy like he was before. It gave me some relief, but I still have that doubt. What if he decides to go off his meds and go nuts and tries to kill me! I'm in Nursing School, I'm tired of living in total fear! I just want to live my life and this is Psychological Torture! I looked in a restraining order, but I can't afford $500 a year! I'm in college! I'm broke! I just needs some tips to gain my sanity back and live a happy life with my husband.How can I return to my normal life when I'm constantly looking over my shoulder?
Psychologist if they think ur case is sevar enough they might say sumthin to cops and u could request to the cops to put him in life sentence but that is highly unlikely or u could just purposely go to jail it's safeiish there. ;) but I rlly feel badHow can I return to my normal life when I'm constantly looking over my shoulder?
For gods sake you wrote an essay!

Though it sounds like one hell of a story yeah got here.





I see you did not mention 'Can you leave me alone?'

Perhaps that question to him works.

Don't be scared. Yell at him. Tell him to leave you alone.
  • pf changs menu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment