Sunday, February 26, 2012

Random Poll: What should I do with my summer?

My school lets out on May 8th and I don't have to return until August 29th. I will have almost 4 months of free time that I don't know how to spend. What do you think I should do with my summer between my freshman and sophomore years?



I have the option of doing these two things:

A) I can work in Texas (where I currently live) for 20 hours a week, stay with my parents, and take Classical Mechanics and Electricity and Magnetism classes over the summer. (8 credits). This would allow me to save 2000-3000$ and knock out my two hardest classes next year.



B) I can move up to New York (10 miles from the city) and spend my summer traveling and partying with my childhood friends. I plan to do a lot of clubbing in manhatten, drinking, and going to the shore if I go to New York. I won't take any classes but I will probably work 40 hours a week and save 4000 over the summer.Random Poll: What should I do with my summer?
B!!!!!!!!!!!Random Poll: What should I do with my summer?
Oh damn you get let out that early??? We get out on June 4th and come back the same time you do.



Any other time I'd choose B, since i mean who doesn't like fun. But focus on whats gonna help you in the long run, which is plan A.Random Poll: What should I do with my summer?
I think moving to New York would be awesome for the summer! I've always wanted to go there! So honestly I would choose (B) And you have a long summer!! So not fair! You get out in May??? NOT FAIR!!
A)

No comments:

Post a Comment