Thursday, February 23, 2012

I Want To Return My Compaq Laptop And How do I Put Everything Back To Normal And Take My Things Out Of It?

I Have to return my laptop back and how do i take all of my information out of the laptop because my mom says lets get apple and return this so i have to e=restore it back to normal please help me please and i will rate the best one the best answer

THANKS IF YOU ANSWEREDI Want To Return My Compaq Laptop And How do I Put Everything Back To Normal And Take My Things Out Of It?
Move your files to a flash drive, external hard drive or DVD. Reset the computer to factory defaults. Read this:

http://www.w7forums.com/windows-7-recove鈥?/a>



After that, install CCleaner to securely wipe the free space so that all files that you deleted can't be recovered by anyone.I Want To Return My Compaq Laptop And How do I Put Everything Back To Normal And Take My Things Out Of It?
Apple... Really?? (wouldn't do it but whatever)
The problem is most that most laptops don't have a factory reset option or an operating system recovery disk, so I'd suggest downloading a program called CCleaner http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/downloa鈥?/a>
First make sure you backup everything you want to keep first onto an external hard drive/disks/etc...
Then on this program going into tools and select wipe drive then wipe entire drive and wait until it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment