Monday, February 20, 2012

How do I stop e-mail by unwanted senders ( SPAM )?

How do I stop all these unwanted E-mail.form companys trying to sell me things. Company I have not approve or want to hear from. Is there a way to stop this.How do I stop e-mail by unwanted senders ( SPAM )?
Unfortunatley spam is just part of having an email, there are ways to reduce it but it can never really be stopped



to reduce:



1) consistently put the items in your spam/trash box. It will take some time but after a while will really really reduce the spam you recieve

2) dont ever give out your email on web forms/games/applications etc...this is where most spam originates from, they sell your email add to marketing companies

3) only other option if it dosnt stop is to make a new email addressHow do I stop e-mail by unwanted senders ( SPAM )?
Place it in the spam folder

No comments:

Post a Comment