Sunday, February 26, 2012

In-law trying to use me?

so me and my husband (20 %26amp;22 yrs old) got married young obviously about a year ago things have been rocky so we decided to move back in with oir parents to save money and go to marriage counseling, we have a 1 yr old daughter together. We were living in the same apartment complex as my mother in law. Since we are moving back home we decided to break our lease and pay the re laetting fee, so my sister in law suggested she take up our lease. ( she and her husband split so she staying with her mom, my mother in law with her 2 kids) so my hubby thought it was a good idea but in order to do that we would have to keep our name on the lease. I decided to remove my name so that im Not responsible for late fees or evications that may occur (for my protection) so my hubby is keeping his name on the lease since I bee removed from the lease he would have to fill out another application and he didnt qualify for the monthly income. so my in laws called me over asking me is there a problem bc I removed my name and I explained to them Im doing it for my protection and etc. so then I guess they got mad, and starting to be rude to me. did I do wrong, what should I do? My hubby avoids "drama and confusion" so he decided to just leave it alone. Im gonna feel weird going around his family now.. Advice Pleaase!!!In-law trying to use me?
Advice yeah. Stop being a child and grow a pair. You did the right thing. They wanna be funny with you, F%CK EMIn-law trying to use me?
Yea, it does sound like they were trying to use you. They need to understand that what you did was for your safety. It isn't right for your in-laws to try and force you into staying on the lease.In-law trying to use me?
If they can't understand your reasoning behind removing your name from the lease, that's their problem. You didn't do anything wrong. In fact, I think what you did was a good idea. If I was in your position, I would have done the same thing. Let them be mad about it. They'll get over it. You shouldn't feel weird around them, because the "drama and confusion" isn't your fault. They need to act like adults.

1 comment:

  1. If you need a hacing assistance from a professional ethical hacker, kindly reach out to this Cyber Guru 'hackingloop6@gmail. com', he handles all sorts of hacking stuff, he helped me gain remote access to my cheating ex's phone activities. I promised him to share his service on platforms, for people that need hacking assistance, tell him I referred you. 'hackingloop6@gmail .com, is also reachable on WhatsApp +1(484)540 - 0785, his service is legit and affordable, also his customer service and efficiency is top notch, he will guide you through the whole process and will never leave you in the dark.

    ReplyDelete