Sunday, February 26, 2012

How can I get my life back and be happy again?

Ever since I got with my boyfriend I haven't seen any of my friends or family much infact I'm lucky if I see them twice a week, my boyfriend is quite controlling and clingy but very paranoid and jelous. I feel so trapped and just want my old life back where I seen my friends all time. I arrange to do things with my friends and Michael (my bf) will always have Somethin to say about it, he seems to think if I see my friends im gonna be with other boys and cheat on him etc n we have had BIG rows about it so I cancel my plans and I don't end up seeing my friends so they get mad with me and fall out with me :( I just feel like im losing everythingHow can I get my life back and be happy again?
Too be honest, you are losing everything and i know this cuz i use to be in this same exact position. But what you first got to realize is your the only one who controls what you do, and if your not happy you control that too. Make yourself happy even if it means losing this boyfriend, i know it may be hard but girl after a couple weeks you will be like "why was i even with that guy?" I was with a guy for almost 2 years, couldnt go anywhere do anything unless it was with him or for him. but ofcourse he could do whatever he please and not to mention he was just plain out mean to me but i took it cuz unfortunetly us girls sometimes are weak when it comes to men. But one day i literally was like...im done with this **** and i left him. And a few months later i found someone new who i never thought i could find...and thats what i deserve and what you deserve too. You just got to find the strength to get out of it...it will be hard, i mean really hard and heartbreaking to get out but you got to stay focused on something else or you will drive yourself nuts! Only you have the power over what you do so you need to be happy again and get your life back! Good thing about friends, true friends, they will have your back no matter what you did to them.



Hope this helps! sorry for rambling on lol

No comments:

Post a Comment