Thursday, February 23, 2012

What would you do in this situation?

This hurts so much! what did i do wrong?

So there was this guy I really like and I thought he liked me too, but not sure now..

Basically I met him at work and we were flirting a LOT鈥?.then I added him as a friend on Facebook, he accepted my friendship request and instead of talking to me he would just post songs+articles, etc which had somehow got to do with me鈥? months later I sent him a msg on fb..wishing him happy new year, he replied politely but didn't ask me how I am or anything to keep the convo going鈥 thought he was shy, so I started to play his game鈥?we kind of "talking" indirectly on Facebook trough songs etc鈥r I would comment on his comment by 'liking' a page or something stupid like that...

Then one day he just posted a something on his wall which killed it all鈥?he said STOP COMMENTING ON MY POSTS!!!!

I got so shocked that I deleted him from my friends list鈥?now i am so upset that I dunno what to do! This whole thing has been going on for months鈥?br>
so my question is do u think he liked me at all? or was this just a game for him???

ThanksWhat would you do in this situation?
oh honey :( maybe when he posts songs on his walls.. those are Not meant for you... ! in situation like this, it's best if you just dissapear from his life.. don't humiliate yourself ok :(

No comments:

Post a Comment