Monday, February 20, 2012

A Moustache on a girl ?? - Big deal or not ?

Is a big deal if a girl had a moustache ? I've got really dark hairs , and I have a moustache , and it shows . -__- I've asked my mum to remove it , but she got a little angry that I;d asked ( I'd asked because people had been pointing it out , not that I;d already noticed ) . She said she;s given me a lot of free will , And I don;t deserve it . And also kind of tried to scare me by saying " Ask your dad , see what he says " That kind of annoyed me -__- , Im feeling really self conscious . It;s mainly religious reasons , a woman can only begin to do things once she has married , e.g ; pluck eyebrows , moustache , and down there o.o .. So yea . Im wondering if it;s unattractive . My mum doesn't understand how I feel , and I can;t exactly explain how I feel , She'll probably get pissed . Is it unattractive to guys ? I also go to a girls school ,where nearly everyone does their facial hair . It's not because everyone does it , it;s mainly because people have pointed it out , and Im embarrassed . I hate it . I really do want to remove the hairs , nooow ! It's just my mum -___- Ughhh ! And - I can;t do it with out her permission , I'll die . As In Die .A Moustache on a girl ?? - Big deal or not ?
That's tough. I get your situation, but I think the best you can do is just ignore it. It's not that big of a deal - if you just keep your head up and smile it'll look just fine.
thats nastyA Moustache on a girl ?? - Big deal or not ?
your mum is pretty ignorant, you have to feel comfortable and if you want to remove it then do it, and it isn't too bad if its very light, i mean if you have a moustache like tom selleck thats a huge turn off but i can't see your picture
Do you have a leg razor or something in the house? As long as you're really careful it takes about two seconds to do your upper lip.A Moustache on a girl ?? - Big deal or not ?
No, I do not believe that it's a big deal if a girl/women has a female mustache.I believe that society tells girls/women to shave every hair on their body except their head. I do not believe in what society said. I believe that natural hairy girls/women are just as beautiful as girls/women with little or no body hairs. Some people concentrate on looks (Body look/hair) to much today. I believe that it's what's in a person heart that matters and not the amount of body hairs. I have dated a women that had more body hair then most women, I did not mind the body hair. Also the lady did not mind because she did not have to shave every part of her body. She also told me she wish more men thought like I did. You can be a positive natural beautiful young lady and do not listen to what everybody else said. It's your decision if you want to leave your body hair or remove your body hair because it's your body. I hope this is helpful.Thank you, Russell
How old are you?

I used to have some upper-lip hair like that and since I have dark hair, it was noticeable. I remember people would point it out a lot in middle school and I hated it too! If your mom won't let you pluck, maybe try bleaching the hair. I know they sell facial bleach (that isn't harmful to your face/skin) and it will lighten the color of your hair to blend in with your skin. Depending on how much hair you have, it will still be a bit noticeable, but it's an alternative if you aren't allowed to pluck, wax, etc.
Dont be embarassed by that. But if you really want to go ahead.
whats your religion?


Tell her that people are starting to bully you, maybe your dad will understand.
I assume you are Asian? If your family is strict I think it would cause greater problems to remove the facial hair. Your main problem seems to be that you are a mix of liberal Western and stricter Asian culture. It is not likely that your parents will become more liberal, so until you are able to live away from them your options are very limited. My Asian stepdaughter always crept to me when she thought her mum would err on the side of Asian culture rather than my more liberal British culture

EDIT

My partner and stepdaughter are from Iran, converted to Christianity from Islam so I can see both sides of the debate
Hey, i know how you feel! People used to point mine out too, cause I have dark hair. First of all, people shouldn't make a big deal about it, because they have it too! There's is just blonde or light since they're a diff ethnicity. If your mom allows, just wax it and then after your first wax, just get it thread.



Secondly, you're a muslim. You're supposed to be clean. So, you should tell that to your mom too, because being a Muslim also means you need to be clean. Maybe that can change the mind of your mom.



Third, I'd just ignore is and tell people that it's just peach fuzz or something. They'll forget about it in 2 minutes. Trust me, I have been in your shoes.

Good Luck and hope this helped %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment