Sunday, February 26, 2012

Is this bipolar disorder?

Personality 1 :positive, competitive, certain of your choices/opinions, good memory, much of a doer, doesn't care about what others say, feeling self-contained no matter what, only think about what you have to do -no past, no future.



Personality2: think a lot of other people actions than yours and drifts, think too much about unrealistic expectations or unreal negative events, feel you're good enough to do things but others block your way, scared that others want to harm or debunk you, feel alone, often need to sleep, sometimes feel like time passes too fast and others too slow.Is this bipolar disorder?
It can be but sometimes (I feel the same as you) I just think it has something to do with boredom,that you over-think things.

I am sorry you feel that way.

Hope you'll stick to the first personalityIs this bipolar disorder?
This doesn't sound like bipolar to me. Bipolar is severe mood swings between mania and depression. People with full blown mania frequently have unrealistic expectations or goals, but they also can come up with big ideas for the future and what they'll accomplish. In my experience of mania, I never felt like any of my expectations were unreasonable, and I never felt like any obstacle could block my path. In fact, I felt that any problem or obstacle could be overcome, and fairly easily. When I was depressed, I was just flat out depressed. I couldn't care less what anybody else thought, because I wasn't even interested in getting out of bed, taking a shower, or changing clothes. I didn't worry about people harming me. I worried about me harming myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment