Monday, February 13, 2012

How to get into the Christmas spirit?

I'm turning 14 in a couple months, but I just cannot get into the Christmas spirit. I've been like this last year and this year. Last year I made a gingerbread house, paper snowflakes, watched Christmas movies, listened to Christmas music, went gift shopping, put up the tree, etc, but was never too excited for Christmas. I miss being happy that it was the holiday season. Any things that I can do?How to get into the Christmas spirit?
Go ice skating, go see Santa, go caroling, talk to little kids about Christmas and Santa and what they want, make christmas cookies with a friend, do secret santa with some of your friends, read Christmas stories, and ya. MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)How to get into the Christmas spirit?
buy christmas prezzies 4 some kids in an orfanage and spend time talking 2 exited 6 yr olds about christmas
  • geronimo stilton
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment