Monday, February 20, 2012

How to show a guy you like him?

I like a guy at school and I'm pretty sure he likes me too. He always sits beside me in class instead of sitting with his friends. We had dinner on campus one evening when we had night classes together, he asked me, just fast food, but it was nice.

Do you think he likes me? I'm worried that maybe he just considers us friends, but I think he does like me. I want him to know that I like him but I'm afraid to mess things up. I kind of feel like he's making an effort now, by sitting with me instead of his friends and such, and so I want to kind of return the gesture I guess...not sure how to say it, but basically, I feel that he's showing me he wants to be around me and I want to do the same.

I want this to go somewhere, but slowly. Please help me out, I don't really any experience at this sort of thing! Thanks!How to show a guy you like him?
hes giving you every signal he possibly can to show you he likes you, without overstepping the mark- or without actually asking you out... Its pretty clear to me he likes you- and hes not stupid. The best thing you can do is invite him out to something or other- like the cinema or something... you don't have to suggest it as a date... just say "do you fancy heading to the cinema sometime?" and make a date for it. Then when you are alone together, if theres any attraction there, something will happen !How to show a guy you like him?
don't tell him that you like him. get to know each other. chat and text message and when the time is right you can tell him how u feelHow to show a guy you like him?
flirt with him

giggle and touch him

eye contact

smile

start hanging out with him more

show him the awesome side of you

make him want you by not being too obvious you want him
you treat him as special friend and show special interests on things or persons very special to him.
  • merchants tire
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment