Thursday, February 16, 2012

I don't know what to think about the guy I am having sex with?

I'm not sure about what to do with my FWB situation. We have been FWB since September 2010 when I lost my virginity to him. Ever since then we have been meeting up to hang out, and do "it". I ended up not seeing him from September-December because I was unsure if i wanted to continue things on the way they were, then out of the blue he texts me asking to hang out AGAIN. I told him i was surprised by this and he told me "he usually doesn't reach out". He is quiet when we are together (shy), but treats me well, never asks me about other guys, never tells me about other girls, recently he's been dropping hints that I'm the only girl that he hangs out with 'in that way'. What should I think? Does he have feelings for me? Why would he reach out to me again 4 months after not having communication with each other and me turning him down numerous times over those 4 months? Please someone shed some light on this situation, it is driving me nuts! I need some advice!!!I don't know what to think about the guy I am having sex with?
I sense you have feelings for him and you are asking this to see if anyone thinks he might reciprocate your feelings. My experience with women is that if they are attractive, tall and feminine, just because they aren't talking about other guys with me doesn't mean there aren't any other guys. I would imagine the same applies to men.

I think he missed have sex with you. If you want to know if there is anything more then you have to stop having sex with you until you it is clear he is committed to you. Otherwise, I'm afraid you are going to get hurt.
Usually when a guy pops up out of nowhere, it's to "test the waters" regarding what he already was doing. You may need to take the first step to say you'd like a real relationship this time. Date him but don't sleep with him. If he has any feelings for you, he will keep dating you and show some commitment. I hope it works out.I don't know what to think about the guy I am having sex with?
They say when two people sleep with each other a sort of bond forms that cant be broken. You may not be able to tell it is there but it will always keep having them return to that person. He may have started developing feelings for you. Try to start hanging out more and not having sex to see what he is really about.
well you guys hang out strictly for sex so maybe he just missed your sex.

If your not attracted to him and your questioning your FWB relationship, then just let him go cuz honestly you want a guy that ur craving if your into the fwb.I don't know what to think about the guy I am having sex with?
bad behavior deserves bad advise. **** him
Neither do I.
i think he just wants sex.
Well, from the sounds of it he's got feeling for you. Initially I'm sure he was hoping for you to be his f*ck-buddy, but it's gotten more deep for him. He's definitely crazy for you if he's not given up after 4 months of you denying him. If you like him, go for it and see what happens. But only if you're not his sexual release again. I think you both have a potential of being a sincere, happy couple with a good relationship. Good luck with it all :)
  • forza motorsport 3
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment