Monday, February 20, 2012

Is he being an parental figure or what?

In my high school,there's a handsome security guard,34,caressed my hair,touched my shoulders,held my arms,hands,and rubbed my hand a few weeks ago and I kinda ignore him,I used to like him and I didn't see any chances,and so then I ignore him he ignores me back but he still looks at me.i ditch school a lot and he knows but he never snitched. Why? Btw,I'm a 17 years old girl and a parental figure would not do these things to me,right?Is he being an parental figure or what?
I guess he is fascinated in you.Is he being an parental figure or what?
He's a CREEPER!Is he being an parental figure or what?
How cute, your only 17 and are a massive sl煤t.



You are destined to hook up with a douchebag int he near future.
  • spelling dictionary
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment