Thursday, February 16, 2012

Me and this guy both opened up to fancying each other and now we both feel awkward..... :/?

This guy opened up to me that he fancied me and I told him I fancy him back. And now we are just going into even awkwarder convos over FB (Fcebook) and I don't know what to do. He brought up my ex-boyfriend at one point which went even deeper into awkwardness for me. Plus, even if we do go out it is gonna be hard because I get bullied and everyone makes fun of the slightest thing I do. Can someone please help me?!?!!!Me and this guy both opened up to fancying each other and now we both feel awkward..... :/?
Lol well this is awkward. What u need to do is to have the balls ( i know ur a girl lol ) to talk to him in person and joke about what happened so u can be normal again. If u start being normal he'll be trust me. Problem solved :D

No comments:

Post a Comment