Monday, February 20, 2012

Poll: how do you respond to "conversations" on the email thing.......?

i'm so confused. it's a mess. i'm trying to respond to ppl and it's not letting me...??



i hate yahoo. it's so unclearPoll: how do you respond to "conversations" on the email thing.......?
Hi :)
When someone writes to you on here you click the link under the message that says, reply back here, I think :) Type and then click submit under the neath ~ :)

Yes I see that. I usually go to the IM I didn't even know there was that feature, I just looked at it now. So when you click on the conversations, it is showing me all the convos I had on the IM. I don't even know why they have that feature. Are you trying to talk with someone? If so you can join the IM and sign in there and scroll to who you need. I hope this helps, if not so sorry ~Poll: how do you respond to "conversations" on the email thing.......?
Thank you so much :)

Report Abuse

Poll: how do you respond to "conversations" on the email thing.......?
commonsense much?
now i can go tell this dude hes a **** tard

No comments:

Post a Comment