Thursday, February 16, 2012

What are the best acting schools to go to?

I am an aspiring actress and i really want to go to a good acting school that will teach me a lot. I hope to work my way up into movies and things like that, because i absolutely love acting and want to show the world what i can do.

help?What are the best acting schools to go to?
Hi there! If you are located in the Los Angeles area check out youngactorssstudio.com. They offer adult and children classes.What are the best acting schools to go to?
Well if you live in LA or Hollywood then i'd say The Acting Center! It's a Improv/Scene Study school but they can also help you out on other stuff. And it's not a scam ... there's many positive 4-5 Star review's and also I've been there. Oh, and it's also affordable!What are the best acting schools to go to?
You don't say where you are located, so we can't help you
  • sea doo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment