Monday, February 13, 2012

What are some more things we can do?

Alright, so my boyfriend and I have made out a couple times and I think I want to take it just a little farter, but not sex or almost sex. Any suggestions? I also don't know how to make this happen because I don't want to tell him! That'd be awkward. /:What are some more things we can do?
Hello there,

I remember when I was still a kid

and i had no other experience than kissing,

after kissing and nothing else than that, she

grabbed my hands and put them in her

butt, I think because i was too inmature I couldn't make

the move, so she did it for me.

That really help me alot, and made me grew as a men

and in experience.

I hope this help and remember, you are not

a slut for telling or you making the move

first, its just a little smarter. :)

Goodluck,7What are some more things we can do?
You can do oral sex. or dry humping (look it up)

No comments:

Post a Comment